thankfulness thursday is something my friend chelsea does every week. i love reading her's and often write my thankfulness(es) down in my brain book. this week i thought i would share a few of them since i'm feeling extra thankful and it all pretty much has to do with family.
I am so very thankful...
- for getting to spend some quality time at my parents house.
- being refreshed.
- good solid preaching. (for refreshing!)
- being able to hang out in my brothers room and help him study. (or sit and annoy. depends on who you ask...)
- laughing with my sisters.
- spending time on moms bed talking.
- spending time getting flung off moms bed by my hulk brother.
- getting to play with my dog.
- singing with my brother.
- a family that loves the Lord together.
- good friends who are always up for visits.
- getting to travel as much as i do.
- crossing things off my eat list.
- meeting neat people who live out the love of Christ.
- weddings. wedding quests, old ladies at weddings, wedding cake, etc.
- for people who pray for me.
- a savior who forgives me even before i'm an idiot.
- crab cakes.
- wawa coffee.
- did i say my brother? okay then.
i am thankful for a lot more than that but i thought twenty was a good even number. today i am traveling down to south carolina to shoot another wedding and i am thankful for the adventures i get to have.
i have a good life.