lest you think i have it all together, i thought i'd make a quick list on non-instagramable moments from my life lately.
- i brushed my teeth at a rest stop today… out the side of my truck.
- there is an old peanut butter and jelly sandwich in my purse.
- there are a lot of things in my purse that shouldn't be there.
- i have been taking a break from screens because i walked into a rock and gave myself a concussion. no worries, i'm feeling pretty good now!
- just to clarify, i did nothing epic, just walked into a rock.
- i am late on multiple deadlines. gosh good thing i'm not in college...
- glued my fingers together (badly) while putting screening back in the windows of my camper top. (but it looks awesome so who cares!!)
- said hi to phil wickham. didn't know it was phil wickham. (i am the wrong person to live in nashville.)
- wore a watch that said the wrong time (by about four hours) for a week.
- too many awkward encounters with boys to count.
so see?! i'm real fun in real life hehehe. i hope you have the very best week this week and laugh at your silly real life moments. happy sunday, i'm going to go camp now.