- can i say white? no no, lets say cream is my favorite this week. i just love those airy light colors right now. reminds me of sheets blowing on the clothesline. i can almost smell the colors.
- sometimes i get a little odd and start wearing things i am probably too old to wear. such as long socks with my shorts. its really just because i want to wear shorts but its really still too chilly outside. so i add the socks. right now i'm wearing my flamingo socks with turquoise shorts. am i too old for this? yes. but its what ive been wearing.
- here is a fun story. i mentioned last week that i was reading a wrinkle in time and had ordered the other books! i don't know how i did it, but somehow i bought all the books except book two! so this morning i went to the library and checked out a wind in the door. i was one chapter in much too quickly.
- i should say drink because when i got home yesterday, i had two bags of decaf coffee waiting for me! my friend Jared sent me some after i lamented my coffee limitations to him. praise Jesus for friends who share. (also this coffee is delicious and i shed real tears.)
- i listened to a really great message earlier this week by matt chandler and he talked about how we have a tendency to blame a lot of things in life on the enemy, but how James says that God tries our faith and we should be comforted knowing he is at work. it was a great reminder to count it all joy. reminders are great, i was having a rough day a while ago and i played the song Joy of the Lord on repeat til i believed it. sometimes you just need to sing to yourself.
- i am in tennessee until thursday when i fly out to COLORADO for a very special wedding i am SO pumped to be a part of. hey now, hey now, this is what dreams are made of. i can't wait to visit this wonderful state, i'm v pumped.